- I can also confirm that the Bottom Green is expected to be open for play from the 16th September 2017.
- The official opening and the presentation to the Club of its "Gold" accreditation from Bowls New Zealand is likely to be on the evening of the 17th September 2017. More information on this will be forwarded shortly.
- The Club 2017-2018 Program is also in the final stages of drafting so, if you have a change of address, phone, mobile or email address now is the time to let the Secretary or one of the Executive know.
- Finally, time to start looking at getting some teams together especially the Club Fours. As in previous years this gets underway pretty early on in the season. If you are not in a team and are available to play Saturday afternoons email or speak to Grant Wakefield, Sy Baker or Ian Franklin for the men, Kay Martin for the women.
- The entry forms are also out for the Bowls Specialist Wellington Open Mixed Pairs. Johnsonville will again be headquarters for the post section play. It would be nice to once again see the Club well represented in this tournament.
Grant Wakefield - President
Members Update for this Coming Season